How to quickly get the smile you have always wanted-With Porcelain Veneers
What are denal Veneers?
Dental veneers are very thin pieces of ceramic that are fixed to the forward facing surfaces of the teeth to mask defects e.g. cracks,excessive staining and breakages. It is reasonable to think of a dental veneer as being similar to a false nail but for the teeth!
The film star look without the film star prices
- What do celebrities do when they are unhappy with their smile?
- Many film stars, pop stars, TV presenters and actors have chosen porcelain veneers.
- But this treatment doesn’t cost as much as you might think.
- If you try to hide your smile in photos then porcelain veneers could transform your life
- Veneers are wafer-thin masks of porcelain that fit over the front of your teeth.
- They can help if you are unhappy with things like:
- The size of your teeth
- The symmetry of your smile
- Twisted teeth
- How much tooth shows
- Unsightly gaps
- Discoloured patches
- The shape of your teeth
How it works?
- Our expereiced dentists work with you to design your perfect smile
- We remove a minimal amount of enamel from the front of your teeth
- Finally we place your porcelain veneers
Your treatment can be finished in weeks using only the highest quality porcelain veneers.
Crowns at refresh Dental Care
If you feel anxious about problems like broken teeth, very large fillings or teeth that are weakened by decay then come and see us.Crown could be the straightforward answer to your problems; a crown fits over the remainder of your healthy tooth and will give the strength and shape of a natural tooth. It will be colour-matched to blend in perfectly with your natural teeth. Our patients will often have more than one crown fitted
Who needs a crown?
A crown could help if:
- You have a weak tooth or teeth that need strengthening
- You have a broken tooth you do not like the look of
- You have a discoloured tooth you do not like the look of
- You are having root canal treatment (what is left of a tooth might need protecting)
- You have dentures (crowns can be used to hold in partial dentures)
- You are having implant treatment (crowns are fitted to titanium implants, which act as roots)
- You are having dental bridge treatment (see below)
If you would like more advice on any of the above treatments CALL 01923 223611