White Fillings At Refresh Dental Care
Do you avoid smiling and laughing in social situations?
- Do you spend too much of your time worrying about people noticing your metal fillings or damaged teeth?
- Do you even avoid smiling and laughing in social situations in case people spot them?
- You do not need to feel like this any more.
- There is a simple solution…
- White fillings made from “composite resin”.
- It is a super-tough, tooth-coloured material that lets you bite and chew with confidence.
- It also protects the remaining structure of your tooth.
For years fillings have offered a quick and practical solution to tooth cavities. With the introduction of white fillings, at our practices we can fix cavities in your teeth without causing the unsightly, dark areas to your smile associated with outdated silver amalgam fillings.
A dental filling or an inlay is a type of restorative dentistry treatment used to repair minimal to medium sized tooth fractures, tooth decay or otherwise damaged surfaces of the teeth.
Benefits of White Fillings
- White, cosmetic fillings can last 20 years!
- Cosmetic fillings are nearly identical from the natural tooth tissue
- They won't decay underneath
- They are strong and less prone to fracture
- They are so much better (for the tooth and patient) than mercury fillings – and they look good to!
We can restore your smile to its natural appearance; we can safely replace any silver amalgam fillings with new white ones, and smile with confidence.
If you have a new tooth cavity or would like your unsightly silver amalgam fillings to be replaced with natural- looking white ones please contact us
E-max is continually refining and enhancing restorations to ensure that they look natural and restore complete functionality to the teeth.
E-max can also be used instead of a filling, as a high strength, aesthetic inlay. Alternatively, if your tooth is more broken down, it can be used as an onlay to replace the cusp(s).
E-max is durable, versatile, and with a high aesthetic value, IPS e.max is a dental industry standard for ceramic tooth restoration. One of the advantages of e.max is that it’s been designed as a full system of products for tooth restoration, and it can be used to treat and solve a wide range of cosmetic and restorative dentistry problems
Advantages of the Emax Restoration System
Using Emax for tooth restoration has advantages for both dentists and their patients.
- Emax products are bio-compatible, and won’t harm teeth and gums.
- The products are easy to use and apply, which often means that more work can be done in a single session, or that work can be carried out more quickly to make sessions shorter.
- Emax products are free from metal, including mercury, so they’re ideal for people who have concerns about amalgam fillings.
- Restorations made with Emax products are natural looking and can be made to perfectly match the colour of your own teeth.
- Emax products are made using a special heat-pressed process that is highly fracture-resistant, meaning less chance of chipping and breaking.
- The versatility of Emax products makes them good for complicated dental restoration jobs where multiple types of restorative work are needed.